- Manages engineering projects in collaboration with supervisor, regional and global cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with technical and engineering standards.
- Supports the factory in technical aspects and project implementation (e.g. upgrades, technology transfer, product or technology changes).
- Liaise with local departments: Production, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance or RD&E and interdisciplinary groups to ensure compliance with technical standards.
- Liaise with local, regional and global engineering service providers to ensure the best and most innovative engineering solutions within the available budget.
- Provides engineering support for local and regional initiatives (e.g. creation of specifications, tooling and equipment lists, production line layouts, procedures for new products and technologies to corporate standard
- Defines and develops project objectives, schedules and plans, creates technical specifications for projects.
- Forms project teams, defines responsibilities of individual team members, coordinates their activities and solves problems, recommends specific actions, reports progress and status of activities locally and regionally.
- Collaborates in the development of engineering and investment project budgets in accordance with the local development plan.
- Ensures that project milestones are delivered on time and within budget, and in the event of unforeseen obstacles, escalates the problem and seeks solutions.
- Manages the development and implementation of best engineering practices on site and liaises with regional and global experts in this regard.
- Supports local corporate initiatives for development, efficiency, cost savings or other initiatives related to local technical improvements.
- Performs other work and activities as assigned by the supervisor.
What we expect
- University degree in engineering: electrical, mechanical or process engineering;
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role in investment project management in an international environment, preferably in the FMCG industry,
- Experience in project management procedure and related to manufacturing plant operation;
- Strong knowledge to plan project budget and monitor expenditure
- Strong knowledge to plan the project schedule and monitor the implementation of the investment;
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating the purchase of machinery;
- Very good English language skills to freely discuss technical issues with global equipment suppliers;
- Ability to work independently and obtain information;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and AUTOCAD applications and ability to create and implement process diagrams;
- Ability to work closely with all functions within the organisation
- A proactive approach in the execution of tasks.
Wyślij swoje CV